This man-made beach of white sand stretches for 300 metres and is accessible from all parts of Santa Eulalia.
This beach is a favourite destination for both holiday makers and locals. The entire beaches is backed by a lovely promenade which is lined with cafes, shops, hotels and restaurants. It also hosts the occasional market and is often the central point for celebrations and events held in Santa Eulalia.
- Disabled access
- Banana Boats
- Boat Trips
- Diving / Scuba Centre
- Water Skiing
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020