The northern town of Sant Joan de Labritja celebrates its local market every Sunday throughout the year with a festive atmosphere and lots to see and buy.
Here you'll find colourful clothes, local organic produce, fresh flowers, arts & crafts, handmade accessories and jewellery and much more. There is live music from 12:00.
Every Sunday from 10:00 to 16:00.
Dates for this event
More Ibiza Insights...
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Ibiza!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeIbiza.com
- What's on in Ibiza December 2019
- Ibiza gets its 1st Michelin star in 2019