The northern town of Sant Joan de Labritja celebrates its local market every Sunday throughout the year with a festive atmosphere and lots to see and buy.
Here you'll find colourful clothes, local organic produce, fresh flowers, arts & crafts, handmade accessories and jewellery and much more. There is live music from 12:00.
Every Sunday from 10:00 to 16:00.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Sant Jordi Fleamarket
- Yoga Class with Breakfast at Aiyanna, Cala Nova
- Applebum Bottomless Brunch Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Lovely Laura & Ben Santiago Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Craig David's TS5 Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Viu La Posidonia Festival 2020, Ibiza Town