The northern town of Sant Joan de Labritja celebrates its local market every Sunday throughout the year with a festive atmosphere and lots to see and buy.
Here you'll find colourful clothes, local organic produce, fresh flowers, arts & crafts, handmade accessories and jewellery and much more. There is live music from 12:00.
Every Sunday from 10:00 to 16:00.
Dates for this event
More Ibiza Insights...
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly
- Usain Bolt unwinds in Ibiza
- Harry & Meghan holiday in Ibiza
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Ibiza