With temperatures still in their mid-twenties, visitors gravitate to Ibiza in October to soak up the last of the summer sun. Although the majority of clubs and restaurants close their doors for the winter season, there are still a host of wonderful things taking place across the island this month.
From legendary club closings to epic light installations and delicious food, you will be truly spoilt for choice during October. So, if you're planning to fly out to the White Isle this month, here are our pick of the best activities and events guaranteeing a trip of a lifetime to Ibiza.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Ibiza!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeIbiza.com
- What's on in Ibiza December 2019
- Ibiza gets its 1st Michelin star in 2019
- November 2019 in Ibiza - Top 7 things to do