With temperatures still in their mid-twenties, visitors gravitate to Ibiza in October to soak up the last of the summer sun. Although the majority of clubs and restaurants close their doors for the winter season, there are still a host of wonderful things taking place across the island this month.
From legendary club closings to epic light installations and delicious food, you will be truly spoilt for choice during October. So, if you're planning to fly out to the White Isle this month, here are our pick of the best activities and events guaranteeing a trip of a lifetime to Ibiza.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- 5 fantastic family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- Bongo's Bingo Ibiza Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Festes de la Terra Festival 2020, Ibiza Town
- Summer Lovers at Nikki Beach, Santa Eulalia
- Open Air Movie Night at Amante, Sol d'en Serra
- Craig David's TS5 Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Rudimental & Friends Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio