December is one of the loveliest months of the year in Ibiza, with the island being overcome with a contagiously festive cheer. As Christmas and New Year is just around the corner, a real sense of magic fills the air as dazzling lights illuminate the streets.
Ibiza is the perfect off-season destination in December, attracting visitors far and wide for its vast offer of activities and events. The month may not have the same exotic temperatures as the summer but what you do get is fewer tourists, idyllic walking-around-weather and spectacular landscapes to explore.
More Ibiza Insights...
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Ibiza!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeIbiza.com
- What's on in Ibiza December 2019
- Ibiza gets its 1st Michelin star in 2019