After the end of the summer shenanigans, you would be mistaken to think that the island goes into hibernation come November. The spirit of Ibiza continues to live on in dazzling style, with an array of fantastic events on offer throughout the month.
With temperatures still reaching their mid-twenties, November is the perfect time to escape the cold and head over to the golden shores of the White Isle. Although many of the island’s restaurants, beach clubs and hotels remain closed, there are still tons of things to do, including food festivals, club nights and family-friendly fun.
More Ibiza Insights...
- November 2019 in Ibiza - Top 7 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Ibiza
- Ibiza in October 2019 - What's on
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly