After the end of the summer shenanigans, you would be mistaken to think that the island goes into hibernation come November. The spirit of Ibiza continues to live on in dazzling style, with an array of fantastic events on offer throughout the month.
With temperatures still reaching their mid-twenties, November is the perfect time to escape the cold and head over to the golden shores of the White Isle. Although many of the island’s restaurants, beach clubs and hotels remain closed, there are still tons of things to do, including food festivals, club nights and family-friendly fun.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do