Running since 1985, Las Dalias Hippy Market is probably the best and most famous of all Ibizan markets.
There is a large display of stalls selling clothing, jewellery, shoes and artisan products, all within the beautiful surroundings of an exotic garden. In summer this market attracts 20,000 people a day.
With live music, mint tea, performances, art and a delightful array of hippy classics this is a wonderful experience, not to be missed! Read our review of it here.
On every Saturday during the day as well as Monday and Tuesday evenings from June to September and Sunday evenings in July and August.
Dates for this event
- Carretera Eivissa- Sant Carles km 12
More Ibiza Insights...
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do