Running since 1985, Las Dalias Hippy Market is probably the best and most famous of all Ibizan markets.
There is a large display of stalls selling clothing, jewellery, shoes and artisan products, all within the beautiful surroundings of an exotic garden. In summer this market attracts 20,000 people a day.
With live music, mint tea, performances, art and a delightful array of hippy classics this is a wonderful experience, not to be missed! Read our review of it here.
On every Saturday during the day as well as Monday and Tuesday evenings from June to September and Sunday evenings in July and August.
- Carretera Eivissa- Sant Carles km 12
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020