First celebrated in 1974, this is the oldest artisan market on the island. It is celebrated every day during the summer from 18:00 until late at night.
Here you'll find jewellery, arts & crafts, leather goods, engravings and more. Located in the heart of the city's nightlife area, you can browse souvenirs while you enjoy a drink from the nearby bars.
From April to October, every day from 18:00 until 01:00.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Open Air Movie Night at Amante, Sol d'en Serra
- Summer Lovers at Nikki Beach, Santa Eulalia
- Bloop - International Proactive Art Festival 2020, Ibiza Island
- Arte en Aiyanna 2020 - A Series of Art Exhibitions, Cala Nova
- Bongo's Bingo Ibiza Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Craig David's TS5 Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio