First celebrated in 1974, this is the oldest artisan market on the island. It is celebrated every day during the summer from 18:00 until late at night.
Here you'll find jewellery, arts & crafts, leather goods, engravings and more. Located in the heart of the city's nightlife area, you can browse souvenirs while you enjoy a drink from the nearby bars.
From April to October, every day from 18:00 until 01:00.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do