First celebrated in 1974, this is the oldest artisan market on the island. It is celebrated every day during the summer from 18:00 until late at night.
Here you'll find jewellery, arts & crafts, leather goods, engravings and more. Located in the heart of the city's nightlife area, you can browse souvenirs while you enjoy a drink from the nearby bars.
From April to October, every day from 18:00 until 01:00.
Dates for this event
More Ibiza Insights...
- Ibiza in October 2019 - What's on
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly
- Usain Bolt unwinds in Ibiza
- Harry & Meghan holiday in Ibiza