It's party time once again in Ibiza as the Santa Eulalia celebrates its patron saint. People flock to Santa Eulalia to enjoy the carnival atmosphere.
Live music, traditional folk dancing, feasting and much much more make this day a wonderful family celebration. If you happen to find yourself in Ibiza in February then make sure that this is one festival you do not miss.
Activities will take place over several weekends with plenty for the little ones, including face painting, workshops and shows. The biggest events will happen on the weekend of the February 12th, with live concerts, traditional mass and folk dance.
Visit the website for the full programme (in Catalan and Spanish).
More Ibiza Insights...
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Ibiza!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeIbiza.com