A delicious mix of fresh seafood, traditional recipes and the very best of ingredients from this special island. Mediterranean cuisine at it's best, with fresh seafood in a melting pot of different cultures with age old recipes and techniques.
- Arros de Matances - Sea & mountain produce combine in this traditional rice dish
- Borrida de Ratjada - Delicious fish dish with Mediterranean flavours
- Bullit de Peix - Tasty Ibizan fish stew
- Ensaimada - Ibiza's most famous pastry and a very popular souvenir
- Flao (Spanish Cheesecake) - Originating on the Balearic islands of Ibiza & Formentera
- Greixonera - Finger-licking sweet pudding made with traditional ensaimada
- Orelletes - Sweet pancakes present in every local celebration
- Pa amb oli -0 Traditional snack served almost everywhere
- Salsa de Nadal - Almond soup served as dessert in Christmas
- Sofrit Pages - Festive recipe made with meat & vegetables
- Tapas in Ibiza - a Spanish institution, served in every part of the country
- More inspiration...