This small village and municipality is located 23km north of Ibiza Town. The landscape around the village is very mountainous which provides great panoramic views across the countryside.
There are no big hotels here, just a few boutique guest houses and agroturismos. A few shops and bars line the small village square. All this changes in June when the village comes alive for the famous Fiesta de Sant Joan.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Ibiza in October 2019 - What's on
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly
- Usain Bolt unwinds in Ibiza
- Harry & Meghan holiday in Ibiza