This small village and municipality is located 23km north of Ibiza Town. The landscape around the village is very mountainous which provides great panoramic views across the countryside.
There are no big hotels here, just a few boutique guest houses and agroturismos. A few shops and bars line the small village square. All this changes in June when the village comes alive for the famous Fiesta de Sant Joan.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do