This small village and municipality is located 23km north of Ibiza Town. The landscape around the village is very mountainous which provides great panoramic views across the countryside.
There are no big hotels here, just a few boutique guest houses and agroturismos. A few shops and bars line the small village square. All this changes in June when the village comes alive for the famous Fiesta de Sant Joan.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020