These caves date back 100,000 years and contain various fossils and bone remains.
Originally discovered by smugglers who first used it to hide their contraband, the red and black markers on the walls as their in and out arrows are still visible. With numerous underground water courses, today these waterfalls and pools are fossilised.
Visitors can enjoy a 40 minute guided tour through the caves involving a light show in the waterfall.
- Indoor Activities
- Port de Sant Miguel
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020