A beautiful golden pebbly sand beach popular with families, hippies and the tight knit residents of Ibiza's northern community.
Just past San Miguel on the north west coast the beach is surrounded by stunning rocky scenery, and in the distance, in the middle of the sea is the large rock formation of Cap Bernat. On most evenings the Ibiza sunset is best experienced at Benirras beach where hippy drummers turn out to beat their drums as the sun disappears below the horizon. read our review of an evening at Benirras here!
- Free parking
- Car required
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020