The oldest and largest markets on the island, running every Wednesday from 10:00 to 18:00 within the grounds of the holiday complex Punta Arabí.
Punta Arabi market has been going for over 40 years. Everything from fruit, veg, food and live music are on offer whilst you browse the many stalls of handicrafts, jewellery, clothes, fabrics and accessories.
Try to haggle the prices down as initial offers can be quite expensive! All the usual artisan goods are on offer plus CDs, jewellery and clothing. It's advisable to take the ferry from Eivissa or Santa Eulalia to avoid parking.
Read our review here to see what we thought.
- Avenida Punta Arabí s/n
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Open Air Movie Night at Amante, Sol d'en Serra
- Summer Lovers at Nikki Beach, Santa Eulalia
- Bloop - International Proactive Art Festival 2020, Ibiza Island
- Arte en Aiyanna 2020 - A Series of Art Exhibitions, Cala Nova
- Bongo's Bingo Ibiza Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Craig David's TS5 Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio