The oldest and largest markets on the island, running every Wednesday from 10:00 to 18:00 within the grounds of the holiday complex Punta Arabí.
Punta Arabi market has been going for over 40 years. Everything from fruit, veg, food and live music are on offer whilst you browse the many stalls of handicrafts, jewellery, clothes, fabrics and accessories.
Try to haggle the prices down as initial offers can be quite expensive! All the usual artisan goods are on offer plus CDs, jewellery and clothing. It's advisable to take the ferry from Eivissa or Santa Eulalia to avoid parking.
Read our review here to see what we thought.
- Avenida Punta Arabí s/n
More Ibiza Insights...
- November 2019 in Ibiza - Top 7 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Ibiza
- Ibiza in October 2019 - What's on
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly