Situated in the es Murta Natural Park in the north of Ibiza, the Valley of the Horses offers you the chance to discover some of the more hidden and hard to reach parts of this fantastic island.
Treks vary both in length and scenery, from mountaintops and lush forest to the sandy beaches and turquoise waters of the north coast. Starting with a 2-hour ride, they also offer half and full day treks with a break for lunch and additional activities, such as swimming with the horses, yoga and scuba diving.
More advanced riders can also take the opportunity to go for two or more days with accommodation and guide provided. All lessons and guiding are available in English, Spanish and French.
Ibiza Horse Valley was originally set up as a Horse Rehabilitation Programme for badly treated horses. Bookings, special requests and visits are all upon request and by appointment only.
- Horse Riding
- Guides & Instructors
- Horse Riding Lessons
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Ibiza Horse Valley, Sant Joan de Labritja, Ibiza
More Ibiza Insights...
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Ibiza!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeIbiza.com