The most northerly point of Ibiza is the town of Portinatx, 29km north of Ibiza Town. In a bid to attract tourists, the area has become quite developed.
There are three lovely beaches in the area, these can get quite busy during summer and you will find plenty to do including water sports. There are a wide choice of restaurants although not particularly Spanish in essence. This is very much a resort for package tourists and families, a place for convenience, activities and comfort all in one.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020