Just 5km north of the lovely traditional fishing village of San Miguel is the beach resort favoured by UK and German holiday makers, in particular families with children.
The beach is naturally beautiful with white sand and turquoise waters, however, years of overdevelopment has meant large hotel blocks nestle in between the surrounding pine trees.
There are lots of restaurants and bars, with water sports also on offer.
- Disabled access
- Banana Boats
- Wind Surfing
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020