Set back inland, 17km north east of Eivissa, is the small village of San Lorenzo. It's an attractive traditional village with an 18th century church and a few houses.
Sant Llorenc is a tiny hamlet tucked into the hills of north Ibiza. It is a quite little place home to very few tourist attractions other than the village itself. A church dominates the town, there’s a village school and two restaurants that cater for locals and visitors. Views out across the rugged interior of the island are beautiful.
There are none in this village, no shops and no ATM, neither restaurant takes card payments so do make sure to plan ahead if you’re heading here for the day.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020