Just north of Santa Eulalia is the peaceful beach of Es Niu Blau. Around 100 metres of golden sand ensures plenty of bathing spots and the bordering pine trees provide some shade.
There are sun loungers and a few restaurants and generally a very chilled and relaxed atmosphere. Popular with locals as well as tourists this beach is one for the families who are looking to escape the busier beach areas around Santa Eulalia but still have amenities close by.
- Pedestrian access
- Free parking
- Banana Boats
- Water Skiing
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020