The cheaper alternative to many of the bigger beach resorts and popular towns, Es Canar has it all for those who want a great fun packed holiday...but on a budget.
The town itself has a real buzz with plenty of restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping and some lovely beach clubs. It is also the closest town to the wonderful Punta Arabi Hippy market, which is a mere 5 minutes walk from the centre of town. The town itself surrounds a tiny harbour and long sandy beach which offers plenty of water sports and sun bathing!
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020