Just north of the resort Es Canar is the long golden beach of Cala Nova.
Catching the best of the early morning sun to warm the sand and sea this is a popular beach for families, and as with many of the quieter beaches in Ibiza it can also be popular with nudists. There are sun loungers, umbrellas and a restaurant for mid-day refreshments. Even in the summer months, this beach is rarely crowded.
- Free parking
- Disabled access
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020