Continuing north from Santa Eularia along the east coast of Ibiza, is the small village of San Carlos. Located 22km north east of Ibiza Town, this is a perfect lunch spot if you are exploring the island.
The pretty white 18th century church dominates the scene, as the road winds around the church to take you back out of the village. There are a few restaurants here, the best perhaps is Anita's Bar where you sit outside with some tapas and watch the world pass by.
More Ibiza Insights...
- November 2019 in Ibiza - Top 7 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Ibiza
- Ibiza in October 2019 - What's on
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly