Continuing north from Santa Eularia along the east coast of Ibiza, is the small village of San Carlos. Located 22km north east of Ibiza Town, this is a perfect lunch spot if you are exploring the island.
The pretty white 18th century church dominates the scene, as the road winds around the church to take you back out of the village. There are a few restaurants here, the best perhaps is Anita's Bar where you sit outside with some tapas and watch the world pass by.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Ibiza!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeIbiza.com