Continuing north from Santa Eularia along the east coast of Ibiza, is the small village of San Carlos. Located 22km north east of Ibiza Town, this is a perfect lunch spot if you are exploring the island.
The pretty white 18th century church dominates the scene, as the road winds around the church to take you back out of the village. There are a few restaurants here, the best perhaps is Anita's Bar where you sit outside with some tapas and watch the world pass by.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020