Situated in the north east of the island, not far from San Carlos, this grey sandy beach is a favourite for fish lovers.
A great beach for snorkelling and the beach-side restaurants are famous for their fresh catch. This is a small beach, 100 metres long, with not much to do other than relax and enjoy the peace. There are sun loungers and umbrellas available but you won't find the usual watersports on offer as with the busier beaches further south.
- Free parking
- No wheelchair access
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020