Probably the most famous of all Ibizan clubs, this legendary place retains its status as the most beautiful club in the world. Located in Ibiza Town's marina, it hosts the best DJs in the world every summer.
Since first opening its doors in 1973, this brand has become an empire that has stretched all over the world. The iconic red cherries have strengthened the brand's identity, even within the clothing world. It's still seen as "the one" to visit for keen clubbing holiday makers, with a fantastic weekly line up of dj's including David Guetta and Bob Sinclar.
The club itself is an old finca, in Ibizan style, decorated with palm trees and colourful dancers. It is open throughout the year, with events every day in the summer and during the weekends in the winter.
Open from midnight until late.
- Adults only
- Avinguda 8 d'Agost
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020