Situated 15km north along the east coast from Ibiza town is the charming municipality of Santa Eularia. This area has a slower and more relaxed pace of life than its neighbours of Ibiza town and San Antonio.
There are beaches, markets and charming villages, making this an attractive destination for families and travellers wanting an alternative to nightlife. The attractive town centre is based around a pretty promenade, where there are plenty of restaurants, bars and cafes, plus a stunning white sandy beach. Well known for its gastronomy this is a good spot to pick a restaurant and order your fill of delicious seafood! Shopping here is also very good with some lovely boutiques in the town, but can be pricey around the exclusive marina area. The beautiful old town is worth the 15 minute walk from the new town and is home to the church of Puig de Missa
More Ibiza Insights...
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do