On the promenade of Cala Llonga, on Thursday and Saturday evenings during the summer, vendors set up their stalls to sell clothing, local artisan products, belts and jewellery.
If you are looking for a small treat for yourself or some souvenirs and presents to take home then the summer markets that take place in many of the resorts on Ibiza are the perfect place to spend an evening!
Browse the stalls of locally produced gifts and works of arts or grab yourself some sunnies and new sarong... whatever you are looking for these markets give you a great range of items and a good flavour of Ibiza.
April to October, from 19:00 to 22:00.
- Cala Llonga promenade
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020