Each morning and evening these sellers set up their stalls full of artisan goods and hand made jewellery. Located on the main street Passeig de S'Alamera.
This artisan market offers a distinctly Ibiza vibe, with locally produced handicrafts, art, jewellery and clothing. There are also vendors selling locally produced soaps, oils, cheeses, bread, honey and many other seasonal items.
If you are looking for an Ibizan souvenir for yourself or someone else, then an artisan market is the place to go. You can normally talk to the artist or producer themselves, giving you a better idea of where the product comes from and how it was made.
Open every day from 10:00 to 21:00.
Dates for this event
- Usain Bolt unwinds in Ibiza
- Harry & Meghan holiday in Ibiza
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza August 2019
- Constellation of stars visiting Ibiza
- Vehicle registration in Formentera summer 2019