Each morning and evening these sellers set up their stalls full of artisan goods and hand made jewellery. Located on the main street Passeig de S'Alamera.
This artisan market offers a distinctly Ibiza vibe, with locally produced handicrafts, art, jewellery and clothing. There are also vendors selling locally produced soaps, oils, cheeses, bread, honey and many other seasonal items.
If you are looking for an Ibizan souvenir for yourself or someone else, then an artisan market is the place to go. You can normally talk to the artist or producer themselves, giving you a better idea of where the product comes from and how it was made.
Open every day from 10:00 to 21:00.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Open Air Movie Night at Amante, Sol d'en Serra
- Summer Lovers at Nikki Beach, Santa Eulalia
- Bloop - International Proactive Art Festival 2020, Ibiza Island
- Arte en Aiyanna 2020 - A Series of Art Exhibitions, Cala Nova
- Bongo's Bingo Ibiza Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Craig David's TS5 Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio