The family-run rural villa was built in 1920 and is located on farming land, coexisting with the agriculture, livestock and forestry.
There are seven different types of rooms and suites available, all given the name of a different bird of prey. They are all spacious and comfortable, with bathroom, whirlpool bath, TV, cold and hot air conditioning, telephone and minibar.
The property has been totally reformed keeping its original architecture and is situated 15 minutes walking from the little village of Santa Eulalia del Río. From there, it is easy to get to different natural coves and beautiful beaches.
The villa has a big swimming pool surrounded by green areas. They offer massages, beauty treatments and therapies in the garden. They also serve delicious breakfasts.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Spa / Fitness
- Beauty Treatments
- Hair Salon
- Hot-Tub / Jacuzzi
- Massage / Relaxation
- Swimming Pool (outdoor)
- Free WiFi
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Central / Underfloor heating
- Free parking
- Pets welcome
- Booking Assistance
- Bike Hire
- Car hire
- Day Trips
- Outdoor Activities
- Transport Services
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Es Novells
More Ibiza Insights...
- What's on in Ibiza December 2019
- Ibiza gets its 1st Michelin star in 2019
- November 2019 in Ibiza - Top 7 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Ibiza
- Ibiza in October 2019 - What's on
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza