The local church sits in the centre of the village and was founded 1797, although building actually began in 1785.
The church was commissioned by Bishop Abad y Lasierra. Through several alterations, the façade and the belfry date back to the 19th century and the church bell was made in Barcelona in 1899. The church is quite large and houses a lovely altar alongside several small stained glass images.
It stands out because of its unusually colourful façade, decorated with a grey stripe on the lower level and the belfry and cornice painted in yellow.
- Parking on street
- Plaça de la Esglèsia