The tiny village of San Mateu d'Albarca is one of the smallest on the island. Located 19km north of Eivissa, this tiny village is surrounded by beautiful countryside and lots of vineyards.
There is a cemetery, a pretty whitewash church, a few small houses and a bar which serves some of the local wine produced in the area. This is a popular stop on the hiking and cycling routes.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do