The tiny village of San Mateu d'Albarca is one of the smallest on the island. Located 19km north of Eivissa, this tiny village is surrounded by beautiful countryside and lots of vineyards.
There is a cemetery, a pretty whitewash church, a few small houses and a bar which serves some of the local wine produced in the area. This is a popular stop on the hiking and cycling routes.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020