The pretty village of San Miguel is usually bypassed as tourists head straight for the coastal resort of Puerto de San Miguel.
Situated 18km north of Eivissa town, in the small centre you will find a few tapas bars, restaurants and the Catalan Parish church which was built in the 13th century. There is plenty of tradition in this village, you can even watch the locals performing folk dancing during the summer months.
San Miguel is also full of beautiful boutiques that sell jewellery, bags, scarves, colothes and anything else you could possibly want. It is a fairly large town and so has the usual amenities and general shops as well but if you are looking for a special gift for someone (or yourself..) then this is the town to head to!
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020