Santa Gertrudis de Fruitera is located 12km north of Ibiza town and is located in the middle of the island surrounded by rich countryside and fruit trees, (hence the name).
It's a small traditional village which has been influenced by modernity and art in a positive way. You will find art galleries, funky clothes shops and artisan goods, whilst the traditional heart of the village remains in the pedestrianised plaza which has cafes and restaurants with hams hanging from the ceiling. Santa Gertrudis is a lovely lunch spot as you can soak in some traditional Ibicenco culture.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Lovely Laura & Ben Santiago Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Viu La Posidonia Festival 2020, Ibiza Town
- Craig David's TS5 Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Yoga Class with Breakfast at Aiyanna, Cala Nova
- Applebum Bottomless Brunch Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Sant Jordi Fleamarket