Santa Gertrudis de Fruitera is located 12km north of Ibiza town and is located in the middle of the island surrounded by rich countryside and fruit trees, (hence the name).
It's a small traditional village which has been influenced by modernity and art in a positive way. You will find art galleries, funky clothes shops and artisan goods, whilst the traditional heart of the village remains in the pedestrianised plaza which has cafes and restaurants with hams hanging from the ceiling. Santa Gertrudis is a lovely lunch spot as you can soak in some traditional Ibicenco culture.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly
- Usain Bolt unwinds in Ibiza
- Harry & Meghan holiday in Ibiza
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Ibiza