Santa Gertrudis de Fruitera is located 12km north of Ibiza town and is located in the middle of the island surrounded by rich countryside and fruit trees, (hence the name).
It's a small traditional village which has been influenced by modernity and art in a positive way. You will find art galleries, funky clothes shops and artisan goods, whilst the traditional heart of the village remains in the pedestrianised plaza which has cafes and restaurants with hams hanging from the ceiling. Santa Gertrudis is a lovely lunch spot as you can soak in some traditional Ibicenco culture.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do