Santa Gertrudis de Fruitera is located 12km north of Ibiza town and is located in the middle of the island surrounded by rich countryside and fruit trees, (hence the name).
It's a small traditional village which has been influenced by modernity and art in a positive way. You will find art galleries, funky clothes shops and artisan goods, whilst the traditional heart of the village remains in the pedestrianised plaza which has cafes and restaurants with hams hanging from the ceiling. Santa Gertrudis is a lovely lunch spot as you can soak in some traditional Ibicenco culture.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Ibiza!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeIbiza.com
- What's on in Ibiza December 2019
- Ibiza gets its 1st Michelin star in 2019
- November 2019 in Ibiza - Top 7 things to do