Talamanca is a lovely golden sandy beach stretching over 900 metres long. It's the closest beach to Ibiza town, and a popular destination for locals and families.
There are no banging tunes here, just a long wooden boardwalk running along the length of the beach with restaurants scattered in-between. The restaurants vary from pizzerias, to typical Spanish serving paella and fresh seafood.
There is a life guard, plus sun loungers and umbrellas to rent. the wooden walk way stretches the length of the sand for easy accessibility and there is also beach wheelchairs available for use as well as great disabled facilities in the shower and toilet block. Security lockers are also available near the showers. This is nice and peaceful day at the beach with lovely water to swim in.
- Parking on street
- Disabled access
- Banana Boats
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Diving / Scuba Centre
More Ibiza Insights...
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do