Through the salt flats you enter the beautiful sandy beach of Salinas.
This is the beach to come to and people watch, as you have an eclectic mix of bathers including the heel wearing fashion divas (yes even on the beach), hippies, nudists and celebrities. There is something for everyone here though, as there are also peaceful areas in-between the beach clubs to quietly relax in. The sea is beautiful for swimming and there is a hut for hiring some pedaloes and catamarans.
Having recently cleaned up its act, Las Salinas has now been awarded the FEE Blue Flag Award and has consistently held this since 2011. They have been given this status again in 2014.
Read our review of the beach here.
- Diving / Scuba Centre
- Party Boat
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020