This a resort mainly for clubbers and also families on package holidays. If you are looking for more history and culture then it is probably best to stay closer to Ibiza town itself.
As you fly into Ibiza airport you can see the coastline and sea of umbrellas on the beach. Located 3.5km south along the coast from Ibiza town, this is a fun place where lying on the beach is coupled with dance music, water sports and cheap meals. There are plenty of restaurants and hotels here and it's a good base in between Salinas and Ibiza town.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020