You can reach the area of Figueretes if you walk all the way through Ibiza town, away from the port.
This area lies between Playa d'en Bossa and Ibiza town. It's not the prettiest area and is mainly built up of cheaper apartment blocks and hotels, as a more budget option to Playa d'en Bossa. There are a few small local shops, cheaper eateries, a beach and the funky Es Vive Hotel. The promenade however, is lined with palm trees and offers wonderful views over the sea from the many cafes and restaurants that line it.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020