San Antonio is the town by which many people define Ibiza. During the 1980's the town hit a development boom, as tourists (mainly English), flocked in their thousands to visit the sunny resort and dance the night away!
As a result, hotels, bars, clubs and restaurants have sprung up along most of the coastline. The areas around San Antonio also have some stunning beaches and some quieter bays and coves if you want to escape the crowds.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020