San Antonio is the town by which many people define Ibiza. During the 1980's the town hit a development boom, as tourists (mainly English), flocked in their thousands to visit the sunny resort and dance the night away!
As a result, hotels, bars, clubs and restaurants have sprung up along most of the coastline. The areas around San Antonio also have some stunning beaches and some quieter bays and coves if you want to escape the crowds.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do