San Antonio is the town by which many people define Ibiza. During the 1980's the town hit a development boom, as tourists (mainly English), flocked in their thousands to visit the sunny resort and dance the night away!
As a result, hotels, bars, clubs and restaurants have sprung up along most of the coastline. The areas around San Antonio also have some stunning beaches and some quieter bays and coves if you want to escape the crowds.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Ibiza in October 2019 - What's on
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly
- Usain Bolt unwinds in Ibiza
- Harry & Meghan holiday in Ibiza