Just 2kms and a short walk from the lively resort of San Antonio is the beautiful beach of Cala Gracio.
It's 80 metres long and its fine white sand and clear waters attract high crowds in the summer. The coastline is fairly developed here with plenty of bars and restaurants. If you are staying in San Antonio though, this would be a great day trip. The water here is shallow and perfect for swimming, and with the rocky coastline you will find it a good place to snorkel as well. Boats and yachts will moor further out so you won't have to negotiate your way past those as you swim.
Read our review of the beach here.
- Disabled access
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020