This is the place to enjoy breakfast with breathtaking sea views or a cocktail on the terrace while the sun sets.
With its laid-back and funky attitude, this bar is the grown-up sibling of the more raucous Mambo, elegant yet cutting edge with a twist of that Miami vibe thrown in for good measure. Their breakfast menu offers everything from Full English to eggs and smoothies while their gin cocktail bar is well-known island-wide for their unique G&Ts. There is also a Backroom with wild parties.
Open from the end of April to mid-October. Brunch menu from 11:00 to 17:00, evening menu served from 17:00 to midnight, late night menu from midnight to 01:00. Bar open for drinks from 11:00 to 01:00. We recommend booking their sunset tables.
- Carrer General Balanzat 38
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020