Situated on the west coast of the island, Cala Moli is a cove of pure unspoilt relaxation.
There are no sun loungers or parasols as it has been declare a "natural beach" by local authorities. There are toilets and a restaurant (with swimming pool) on this 70 metre pebbly beach. This is the place to come for a quiet day away from hoards of people, and a great place to snorkel and see the abundance of sea life.
It will rarely get overcrowded but in high season there is a chance that you will not find the unspoilt tranquil beach you were hoping for. Remember to take your own entertainment for the day, inflatables, bat & ball, snorkel or maybe just a good book. The perfect chill out place if you are on your own!
- Parking on street
- Car required
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020