The steep road that leads down into Cala Vadella from the south shows you a glimpse of the beauty that awaits you below. Passing beautiful white washed villas with colourful windows and roofs you are led down to a surprisingly lively and picturesque resort.
The bay itself is small and sheltered but has a good sized beach which is backed with shops and plenty of restaurants. There is a cluster of apartments and accommodation surrounding the beach which makes this the perfect family resort - only steps away from the beach, restaurants and other amenities.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020