Cala Tarida is 900 metres long, hence a popular destination with tourists, in particular families. It is also one of the most beautiful.
A stunning stretch of fine white sand that offers plenty of bathing space and hosts several great beach clubs including the Cotton Beach Club. There are of course restaurants, bars, sun loungers and umbrellas in abundance. And for those who are slightly more adventurous there are pedaloes with water slides and plenty of other watersports activities on offer.
If the beach becomes too crowded for you, there are rocks you can swim to for some private bathing. The views back to the beach and out to sea are stunning. As with most beaches it can become very crowded in summer but we have always found this beach in particular to have a nice atmosphere and the more people there are, the more kids are around to play together...giving the adults a bit of a break!
- Paid Parking
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Boat Trips
- Diving / Scuba Centre
More Ibiza Insights...
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Ibiza!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeIbiza.com