Located above the Cala Tarida Beach, the Beach Club is the all-new, luxurious Ibiza beach club set to impress, making the island’s south-west coast the destination du jour for islanders and jetsetters alike.
Decked all in white – 100% cotton of course – with chic furnishings and stylish day beds, Cotton Beach Club is the epitome of white island style.
Featuring jaw-dropping views across the Mediterranean, and a private sandy beach below clear of seaweed and rocks, the Beach Club offers changing cabins and private showers for beach-goers to be comfortable moving from lounge to lunch.
Open every day all summer. The beach is open 10:00-20:00, while the club opens 12:30-01:00.
In winter open on weekends and holidays with themed brunch and lunch menus. The kitchen closes at 18:30, but the bar stays open longer.
- Carrer Posta de Sol 21
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020