Through the village of San Jose, continuing to the west coast, you come to the gorgeous bay of Cala Vadella.
Sunbeds, umbrellas and pedaloes are also available to rent and there is a lifeguard on duty for safety. You may even find the more upmarket full day bed available which allows for a little more privacy with the floating curtains that surround it. The beach resort of Cala Vadella has a selection of small shops and restaurants so you won't need to travel very far to find everything that you need.
Parking is limited and it is best to arrive early if you want to get a spot. Unless you are staying in the resort itself you may find it is better to take the short journey along to one of the neighbouring beaches.
Cala Vadella has been awarded the FEE's Blue Flag consistently from 2007 until the present day.
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Car required
- Disabled access
- Diving / Scuba Centre
- Hiking / Walking
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020