A small pebble beach of only about 50 metres long, with sun loungers and umbrellas available.
This beach is very popular with locals as the clear water is great for snorkelling and swimming. The surrounding hills are covered with Ibizan pine trees and free from any imposing buildings.
The drive down to the beach is also very pretty and it is situated in an area with plenty of accommodation so it will be easy to reach for most people. This beach is particularly appealing for those people who want to get away from younger children as they tend to stick to the sandy beaches rather than the pebble ones such as this.
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Car required
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020