Cala Conta is made up of three sandy bays, all with stunningly clear azure waters to swim in.
This is one of the better known and most popular beaches on the west coast. Known mainly because it is home to the infamous Sunset Ashram. There are umbrellas and sun loungers for hire. The views are fantastic too as this is the coastline right in front of the rocky islets, including Sa Conillera.
- Free parking
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Disabled access
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020