Cala Conta is made up of three sandy bays, all with stunningly clear azure waters to swim in.
This is one of the better known and most popular beaches on the west coast. Known mainly because it is home to the infamous Sunset Ashram. There are umbrellas and sun loungers for hire. The views are fantastic too as this is the coastline right in front of the rocky islets, including Sa Conillera.
- Free parking
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Disabled access
More Ibiza Insights...
- Ibiza in October 2019 - What's on
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly
- Usain Bolt unwinds in Ibiza
- Harry & Meghan holiday in Ibiza