Cala Conta is made up of three sandy bays, all with stunningly clear azure waters to swim in.
This is one of the better known and most popular beaches on the west coast. Known mainly because it is home to the infamous Sunset Ashram. There are umbrellas and sun loungers for hire. The views are fantastic too as this is the coastline right in front of the rocky islets, including Sa Conillera.
- Free parking
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Disabled access
More Ibiza Insights...
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Ibiza!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeIbiza.com