Sunset is the most magical time of day wherever in the world you find yourself. Being an island, you are spoilt for choice when it comes to locating a place to watch the sun go down in Ibiza.
A recent survey revealed that Ibizan sunsets are the 10th most Instagrammed in the world, with more than a million images posted on the popular app in 2017. Imagine soaking up the evening glow of the sunlight over a dreamy dinner and a cocktail with the best seats in the house to watch the sun go down. Or perhaps you’re a hopeless romantic and want to escape the crowds for a sunset cruise along the coastline.
Whatever you're looking for, here’s a guide on the best places to watch the sunset on the White Isle.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020