Only a stones throw from Cala Llentia is the small bay of Cala Codolar. The perfect beach if you are looking to escape the crowds for a bit.
Enjoyed by locals as it is not yet very built up or popular this quiet beach, although not entirely covered in the silky white sands we are used to in Ibiza, does have some great rock scrambling round the edges!
There is a snack shack which gives the beach a lively atmosphere. Be warned though there is no lifeguard on this beach and although mostly sheltered it can still be a bit wind affected so be careful not to swim out too far.
Read our review of the beach here.
- Free parking
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020