Past San Rafael, above San Antonio, is the small village of Santa Agnes. 18km north west of the town of Ibiza, this is really in the sticks!
It's a nice place to drive through if you have car and are exploring the island, but not much to stop for. There's an early 19th century church, a small cafe serving home-made dishes and beautiful surrounding fields of almond and olive trees.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020