You won't miss it! It sits right on the crossroads in the central area that is the town of Santa Agnes.
it may be small but it is popular and offers lovely views of the church, olive groves further down the road and of the passing traffic which can be anything from vintage cars to cyclists. the menu is fairly basic but what they do they do well - the Spanish omelette being top of our list for things to try.
Since it is situated away from the usual tourist traps you will notice the difference in prices and this restaurant is amazing value.
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Santa Agnes de Corona, Ibiza
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020