Better known as the Lobster Cave this aquarium was originally a lobster hatching facility. Converted in 1989 the cave is now the aquarium that we know today.
Home to a wide range of Mediterranean fish as well as sea animals, including turtles. The Recovery Centre of Marine Species (CREM) is a project proposed and financed by the Sant Antoni de Portmany´s city council and administered by the Aquarium Cap Blanc.
Their main objectives are:
- The recuperation of the protected local marine species and subsequent return to their habitat.
- To make the public aware of the problems that affect the sea environment, the causes that provoke them and prevention measures.
Summer (1st May - 31st October) open daily from 09:30-22:00 (closes at 18:30 in May and October).
Winter (1st November - 30th April) open Saturdays only from 10:00-14:00.
Prices for Adults: 5€, Children (4-12 years): 3€
- No disabled access
- Pedestrian access
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Tours / Excursions
- Carretera Cala Grassió
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020